Our special blend of handcrafted Bath Salts soothe your tired, aching muscles. Our bath salts contain all-natural ingredients, including pure Dead Sea Salt, moisturizing sweet almond oil, hydrating essential oils and natural botanicals. We also add floral and herbal extracts to create our own unique natural fragrance combinations.
The beneficial effects of bathing in Dead Sea salts and their unique therapeutic and beautifying powers have been recognized since ancient times.
$5.50 (4 oz guest size tube)
$22.00 (32 oz / 2lb)
Add a handful or scoopful to a warm bath.
Sit back and relax…
- French Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salts (made with pure french lavender essential oil)
- Vanilla PepperMint Dead Sea Bath Salts (made with pure peppermint and vanilla essential oils)
- Calendula Dead Sea Bath Salrs (made with pure Calendula Oil & grapeseed oil)
Dead Sea Salts, almond oil and essential oils
- ^ a b c d Ma’or, Zeev et al. “Antimicrobial properties of Dead Sea black mineral mud”, International Journal of Dermatology, May 2006. Retrieved on 2008-04-13.
- ^ The Rough Guide to Jordan: the rough guide. Matthew Teller, Ian J. Andrews, Tony Howard, Rana Husseini. Published by Rough Guides, 2002. ISBN 1858287405, 9781858287409
- ^ Fontanarosa, Phil (2002). Alternative Medicine: An Objective Assessment. New York: American Medical Association. pp. 112. ISBN 1579470025.
- ^ Harari, Marco; Shani, Jashovam. “Demographic evaluation of successful antipsoriatic climatotherapy at the Dead Sea (Israel) DMZ Clinic”. International journal of dermatology 36 (4): 304–305. doi:10.1046/j.1365-4362.1997.00204.x.
- ^ “The Dead Sea” National Psoriasis Foundation. Retrieved on 2008-04-10.
- ^ Proksch, Ehrhardt MD, PhD et al. “Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution improves skin barrier function, enhances skin hydration, and reduces inflammation in atopic dry skin”, International Journal of Dermatology, February 2005. Retrieved on 2008-04-13.
- ^ a b c Ehrhardt, Proksch; Nissen, HP; Bremgartner, M; Urquhart, C. “Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution: follow-on review”. International journal of dermatology 46 (2): 177–179. doi:10.1111/j.1365-4632.2005.02079.x. PMID 15689218.
Dead Sea salts have been reported to have the following benefits:
Rheumatologic Conditions – Dead Sea salts can be effective in balneotherapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Osteoarthritis. The minerals are absorbed while soaking, stimulating blood circulation.
Common Skin Ailments – Research has demonstrated that skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis are relieved by regular soaking in water with added Dead Sea salt. The National Psoriasis Foundation recommends Dead Sea and Dead Sea salts as effective treatments for psoriasis. One study concluded that the high concentration of magnesium in Dead Sea salt was instrumental in improving skin hydration and reducing inflammation.
Allergies – The high concentration of bromide and magnesium in the Dead Sea salt can relieve allergic reactions by cleansing and detoxifying.
Skin Aging – Further research into Dead Sea salt benefits has shown a 40% reduction in the depth of wrinkling.
Country of origin: Israel